1 Person and 2 Person Trekking Pole Tent for Backpacking – Ultralight Backpacking Tent, Waterproof Hiking Tent for Camping, Lightweight Camping Tent for Scouts, Trekker(NO Trekking Poles!!!)
(as of Apr 01,2023 08:28:53 UTC – Details)
WHY UNDERWOOD AGGREGATOR ONE MAN TENT??
1. This hiking pole tent offers various erecting. Set up with a trekking pole or any stick longer than 46 inches. However, this one people tent works fine by hanging the top guy line to the tree without the poles or sticks, suits more situations.
2. Mesh entrance door and ventilation window provide excellent ventilation to eliminate condensation worries and keep mosquitoes away. It provides maximize ventilation and view when the vestibule opens.
3. Large vestibules on the 1 man tent’s net and fabric door’s outside, and the interior comes with two storage pocket and one hook on the top. Sufficient storage space is better than any other ultralight 1 person tent.
4. This waterproof camping tent with 210T Polyester tent and PU 5000 coatings is tougher than you expected. Weatherproof material with factory-sealed seams and dual-layer fabric applied to the single tent four corners for better secure to keep you dry and comfortable in all season and all weather conditions.
5. Game changer in small 1 people tent market. Supply adequate space but much lighter. Only 2.5lbs put in the backpack the weight gain is almost imperceptible. You really need this compact 1 person tent for backpacking!
Fabric Material: 210T Polyester + 150D Oxford
Waterproof Coatings: PU 5000mm
Zippers: Double Layer door with dual zipper
Capacity: 1 Person
Dimension: 7’3” x 2’9” x 3’1”
Packed Size: 14”x5.5”x5.5”
WHAT YOU GET
ULTRALIGHT BACKPACKING TENT: Ultralight trekking pole tents are a good option when trying to reduce the weight of your backpacking gear but unwilling to give up the comfort of a tent. This camping tent for 1 person erected by trekking pole instead of tent poles and the size is 7’3” x 2’9”x 3’1”. Packed Size: 14”x5.5”x5.5” only weighs 2.5lbs, easy to put in one’s backpack. If you want a lightweight backpacking tent for trekking, this is an ideal ultralight tent to fit your needs
WATERPROOF&DURABLE: If you are looking to backpacking or camping in regions known for wet weather, you’ll want a best one person tent for backpacking that will keep you dry and comfortable in the event of rain. This waterproof tent for camping applies 210T Polyester tent with PU 5000 coatings. Weatherproof material with factory-sealed seams and dual-layer fabric applied to the heavy duty tent four corners for better secure to keep you dry and comfortable in all season and all weather condition
FABULOUS DESIGN: This backpacking tent for 1 person is designed with a net and fabric double-layer door and a mesh ventilation window on the side. Better ventilation and no more condensation worries, the large door provides convenient enter and out for the backpacker. This trekker tent offers a large vestibule to store backpacks or shoes, provide maximizes ventilation and view when the vestibule opens, the internal space is sufficient for one people
TRICK TO REDUCE CONDENSATION: The most important factor to reduce the condensation is ensuring ventilation. Stake down the vestibule with tent stakes and keep it tight let it far away from the mesh, and make sure the gap between ground and the vestibule is enough for airflow. Or you can gather the vestibule in the clear night. Remember do not to let the curtain or the vestibule cover the mesh door which will cause heavy condensation
WHAT YOU GET: 1x storage sack, 1x tent, 12x tent stakes, 5x ropes, 1x short pole. (No trekking poles provided) This 1 person backpacking tent offers a limited lifetime warranty. Instruction could be downloaded on this page
There are no reviews yet.